Fast Reboot Pro v3.4

Important: 

90% of the apps I post work FOR ME, if you can't make it work, check Google Play to see if your phone is compatible with it. Use at your own risk, I won't accept complaints about problems caused by this.

Requires Android 1.5 and up.

Fast Reboot Pro is an app that simulates a reboot to free up memory in your phone. By closing and re-opening all active Apps, it allows you to make your system a lot faster. You can also schedule automatic reboots (on a day or time you want), and you even have an option to reboot after you unlock your phone.

I have to say it works wonderfully. I have tested it for a while and this is probably the most useful tool for this. 

Combined maybe with some app killers it can make a huge difference. You can also exclude certain apps from being closed by this, though it's recommended to let most of them (specially widgets) included. I would advice to exclude locking apps, and maybe your keyboard, if you don't want to re-enable it.  

Download Fast Reboot Pro 3.4:




Fast Reboot Pro in Putlocker


Some screenshots I made myself:





No comments:

Post a Comment