AutoKiller Memory Optimizer Pro v7.52

Important: 

90% of the apps I post work FOR ME, if you can't make it work, check Google Play to see if your phone is compatible with it. Use at your own risk, I won't accept complaints about problems caused by this.

REQUIRES ROOT for some features.

Android required varies with device. Tested and working in an LG p350 (Android 2.2).

So, basically, this app is used to speed up your device, and also to save up some battery. It allows you to free up memory to make sure your apps and launcher load faster. Not a bad choice I must say, and it even allows you to add quick one-click widgets in your desktop to be able to use its fuctions instantly.

From what I have tested is a pretty good option, even when I prefer something more radical, like Fast Reboot Pro but this is very useful, probably better than a lot of appkillers out there.

For doubts I recommend visiting this app's GP page (link below)

Download AutoKiller Memory Optimizer Pro v7.52




AutoKiller Memory Optimizer Pro v7.52 in Putlocker


Some screenshots made by myself:

No comments:

Post a Comment